At Brisbane Auto Group we aim to ensure that we provide to you a quality vehicle for the price. Additionally we spend considerable time to ensure that you select a vehicle that is right for you based around what you tell us your needs (Type, features, affordability) in a vehicle are.
Despite our and your careful consideration of the type of vehicle you need there may be a circumstance that means something has changed for you and a different type of vehicle may be required. In these circumstances we are here to assist under our Exchange Policy. Simply return the vehicle to us and as long as the following conditions have been met we will allow you to exchange your vehicle for a vehicle of the same price from within our stock located at our premises at 237 Fison Avenue West Eagle Farm Qld 4009.
- The vehicle must be returned in person by the purchaser to the person in charge of our dealership (General manager) prior to 48 hours after the delivery time of your vehicle. Should a Sunday fall within that 48 hour period then the vehicle must be returned by 10.30am on the Monday immediately following the Sunday.
- The vehicle must be returned during our opening hours (Refer our website for details thereof).
- The vehicle must be in the same condition as when it was delivered with no more than 300 Kilometres extra on the odometer.
- Should there be damage to the vehicle of any description that is not covered by our written warranty or by Australian Consumer Law then the vehicle will not be accepted under the policy.
- The exchange value of the vehicle will be the GST inclusive purchase price of the vehicle to be exchanged, excluding any accessories , vehicle protection products (purchased with the vehicle) and government stamp duty/transfer fees.
- Only 1 vehicle exchange will be considered. Should you exchange a vehicle under this policy please ensure that you are very thorough in selecting another vehicle as the policy becomes void after the first exchange.
- Where a vehicle to be exchanged in encumbered or owned by a financier then any exchange is subject to the approval of that financier.
- Brisbane Auto Group Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility to honour this exchange policy should the financier mentioned in point 7 above not approve the exchange.